Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Develop accounting skills and apply knowledge to relevant business-related contexts with a Student's Book providing in-depth coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Accounting syllabuses (0452/7707).
- Trust an experienced author to navigate the syllabuses confidently with clearly-defined learning objectives throughout.
- Deepen understanding by reflecting on how accounting shapes the wider business-related world with 'Think about it!' tasks.
- Apply, analyse and reflect on knowledge with engaging activities integrating deep learning skills throughout.
- Benefit from language support with an accessible text and definitions of technical terms.
- Consolidate learning with chapter reviews and examination-style questions.
- Answers available in the Boost Core Subscription
Available in this series:
Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421219)
Student Book Boost eBook (ISBN 9781398333819)
Boost Core Subscription (ISBN 9781398341029)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421226)