Do the Right Thing. Grow Your Business. Profit Wisely.
Using the principles in this book, Jeff Morrill built businesses from scratch in automotive retail, real estate, telecommunications, and insurance that generate over $100,000,000 in annual revenue. His achievements in building flourishing, ethical companies have been featured in a variety of national media including USA Today, Entrepreneur Magazine, Automotive News, The Boston Globe, and others.That's because Jeff knows the secrets to building highly profitable businesses: how to create systems and procedures that produce profits automatically by focusing on doing the right thing every time. For the first time, Jeff shares all of those secrets in one place.You really can outsell your competitors without selling out your integrity. Contrary to popular belief, taking the high road really is the straightest path to the bottom line. You'll learn how to earn more profits consistently in business while staying true to your values.
Insights you can apply immediately to improve your business, have more fun, and serve others.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn how to do:
- Create a win-win business that makes life better for everyone: the owners, team, customers, investors, and community. When everyone around you feel like they're winning, they'll help you keep winning too.
- Build an exceptional company culture so everyone on your team experiences fun and fulfillment at work. When you meet their needs, they'll go above and beyond to meet the needs of your customers.
- Design a magnetic, straightforward hiring system that attracts and retains the best talent. With a productive team that shares your values, profits go up and problems get solved.
- Develop leadership skills so you and everyone on your team collaborates effectively. When good leaders consistently make wise decisions, good results follow.
- Adopt a digital marketing strategy without spending a lot of money to reach your ideal customers right when they’re read to buy. When your customers find you online above the competition, sales come automatically.
- Delight your customers so much they'll never shop anywhere else and your loyal customers will tell their friends and send a never-ending river of new leads for your business.
- Negotiate like an expert so you get what you want, and others do too. Great negotiators create good deals and build long-term relationships that will continue to serve you in the future.
- Use decision-making systems so you don't have to waste time repeatedly fixing the same problems. Permanent solutions free up your time and energy to invest in more enjoyable projects that grow your business.
- Control your time effectively so you don't get overwhelmed or burned out. When you take care of yourself, you will be able to actually enjoy the money you earn and the opportunities you create.
- Use a simple intention-setting process to close the gap between the person you are and the person you want to be. When you know exactly where you want to go, you’re much more likely to get there.
This book comes with free online access to bonus chapters for beginners who want to start a successful, ethical business the right way.You also get dozens of free worksheets, checklists, and templates you can use in your business to create better systems and better results starting today.