This is a new, third edition of the essential text for all those working towards the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training. Tailored to meet the demands of the qualification and the latest Standards, it incorporates key information on reflective practice, study and research skills, and provides full coverage of all the mandatory units.
Accessible language is combined with a critical approach that clearly relates practical examples to the required underpinning theory. This third edition:
- has been fully updated throughout, including reference to the new Ofsted Inspection Handbook and legislation around GDPR, mental health, social media and apprenticeships
- includes new case studies and questions in every chapter
- features a completely new chapter on mental and emotional well-being
- is suitable for use with all awarding organisations and HEIs
- provides the depth and criticality to meet level 5 requirements