The third edition of Academic Writing for International Students of Business and Economics is written to help international students succeed in writing essays, reports and other papers for their English-language academic courses. Thoroughly revised and updated to reflect issues such as diversity and sustainability, this book is designed to let students and teachers easily find the help they need, both in the classroom and for self-study.
The book is divided into five parts, comprising a total of 42 units:
- The Writing Process
- Elements of Writing
- Language Issues
- Vocabulary for Writing
- Writing Models
New topics in this edition include Writing in Groups, Written British and American English and Reflective Writing. In addition, the new interactive website has a full set of teaching notes as well as more challenging exercises, revision material and links to other sources. Additional features of the book include:
- Models provided for writing tasks such as case studies and literature reviews
- Use of authentic academic texts from a range of sources
- Designed for self-study as well as classroom use
- Useful at both undergraduate and postgraduate level
- A complete set of answers to the practice exercises
- Cross-references across all units
Providing a glossary to explain technical terms and written to deal with the specific language issues faced by international students of Business and Economics, this practical, user-friendly book is an invaluable guide to academic writing in English.