Are you struggling to get your team to perform at the top of their game? It doesn't have to be that way. Author Simon Chaplin took his practice from 6 team members to more than 20 in less than 4 years. Since 2012 he has been helping accountants just like you to get the best from their teams. In Banish the Bottleneck he helps you turn your unproductive and unengaged team members into the (almost) perfect team you deserve.
This book will help you...
- Use the SOCKSUP process so you stop micromanaging your team and get home on time
- Understand the 3Qs so every member of the team knows exactly what they are doing week in and week out
- Implement The Famous Five Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) every accountancy practice must measure to get a grip on its performance
- Cherry pick from a further 18 fantastic KPIs to dramatically boost the profitability of your practice
- Use the HEFFF process when a team member is underachieving to reignite their commitment and enthusiasm for your practice
- Adopt the TARR Matrix to delegate almost anything and everything to your team
- Engage your team with fun exercises so everyone feels more connected, energised and committed than ever before.
If you implement just a fraction of the content of this book you'll be able to remove yourself as the bottleneck in your practice and work less, earn more and deliver exceptional service to your customers.