Business Process Management has helped thousands of leaders and BPM practitioners successfully implement BPM projects, enabling them to add impactful and measurable value to their organizations. The book covers all major frameworks, including LEAN and Six Sigma, and offers a unique emphasis on BPM’s interrelationship with organizational management, culture, and leadership. Its common-sense approach teaches how BPM must be well-integrated across an entire business if it is to be successful, augmented and aligned with other management disciplines.
This thoroughly revised and updated fifth edition includes:
- Discussion of the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on business operations, business transformation, remote working, and new processes.
- New and revised content on sustainable processes in BPM.
- Expanded material on process automation and new technologies, including AI.
- New and revised international case studies and practical examples.
- A streamlined layout, as well as new questions and thought-provoking comments to promote discussion and thinking.
Business Process Management is an accessible core text for advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students studying Business Process Management, Operations, Production, and Strategic Management, as well as an indispensable guide to any senior business executive or chief financial officer.
The work is complemented by online resources to support instructors and learning, including PowerPoint slides for each chapter.