Change Management for Beginners: Understanding change processes and actively shaping them
Go with the passage of time!
Are you a change agent or do you often work on change processes?
Do you know the success factors for sustainable change?
"We live in a time in which our working and living environments are changing at a rapid pace. This affects our personal lives when it comes to changing workplaces and locations, but even more so companies and orga-nizations. Their markets, customers and suppliers are constantly changing, and those who are unable to adapt quickly enough can quickly become losers. In order to adapt, you have to be prepared to change. But that's easier said than done. This is not easy for many employees but also for members of management. This book should help you to prepare and successfully implement changes in a company or organization."
Learn in this helpful guide...
- ... what change management is
- ... what challenges await you
- ... which requirements there are
- ... different models for changes
- ... Question models and question systematics
- ... the Change Management Process
- .... how the planning works and which tools you can use
- ... what to watch out for during execution
- ... Change Management in projects incl. checklists
- ... and much, much more!
Secure the book today and learn to understand and master the change.
One click on "Buy now with 1 click" is enough.