Entrepreneurs Marketing, Social Media & Business Planner
About this planner:
Designed by a busy entrepreneur for other busy sole-traders, entrepreneurs and small business owners, this planner can help you move from overwhelmed to organised when it comes to planning out the marketing activity for your business.
- GET YOUR MARKETING ORGANISED! Use this 12-month planner to help you get more marketing done, so it’s less overwhelming and a bit more fun.
- Map out your
- EMAIL / E-NEWSLETTERS
- DIRECT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- WEBSITE UPDATES
- SHOWS & EXHIBITIONS
- and SOCIAL MEDIA activities
……to help you put your plans into action.
- START AS SOON AS YOU LIKE! This planner is UNDATED, so you can start using it at any time of the year. Just label the months and days as you go.
- FREE ONLINE RESOURCE PACK – to help you get the best results from your planner with bonus worksheets, tips and trainings.
- Work through the planner to help you review some of the foundations of your business, such as your WHY and your DREAM, so you can review your JOURNEY so far.
- Make a note of some of your life and business GOALS, then break them down into yearly, monthly, weekly and daily ACTIONS to help you achieve them.
- Understand your IDEAL CUSTOMER so you can put the right MARKETING MESSAGES in the right places, tell the right STORY and use the most appropriate KEYWORDS and HASHTAGS.
- Use the TRACKING section to what impact your marketing is having, on the number of prospects and followers you’re attracting, but also on your bottom line.
- WEEK TO TWO-PAGES LAYOUT giving you a central place to note down all your business appointments, social media content, habits, gratitude and priority actions, to help you decide what needs to be done, delayed or delegated.
Whatever kind of entrepreneurship you’re enjoying and whatever kind of small business you’re running, whether that’s home-based business or an e-commerce or other e-business, this planner can help entrepreneurs whose roles include sales and marketing, business development and business management roles to give their marketing activities some structure.