Horse Business Management will equip you with the knowledge to run a profitable horse business. Down-to-earth and highly readable, this book demonstrates how to apply modern business theory to create success, in addition to outlining British legal considerations for your business. Essentially, it will enable you to develop your vision of excellence and the specialist skills needed to make that vision a reality. Sections include:
- Understanding the market
- Considering available assets
- Developing effective marketing strategies
- Developing effective practices in daily yard management
- Providing a safe and rewarding environment for all involved
- Recognising and providing a high quality experience for the customer
- Providing a solid financial return
Jeremy Houghton Brown and Marcus Clinton offer you their expert advice on modern equine business techniques, sharing their wealth of practical experience, and their thorough understanding of the horse industry in the UK.
Extensively revised for its fourth edition, Horse Business Management is applicable to every type of stable yard and horse business. It is equally suited for both current and prospective horse business owners and managers, and should be in the hands of every college equine student.