Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
Subject: Business Management
First Teaching: 2017, First Exam: 2018
The National 5 Business Management Course Notes help map your route through the CfE programme and provide comprehensive and authoritative guidance.
Progress and attainment for all
• Course specifications are fully covered
• ‘You should already be able to’ sections identify prior learning and skills
• ‘Key questions’ ensure that every student can progress securely
• ‘Make the link’ features encourage broader thinking between and across subjects
• ‘Skills for Life, Learning & Work’ features invite students to contextualise learning
• ‘Case studies’ provide opportunities to apply knowledge and solve problems
Assessment and practice you can rely on
• ‘Activities’ provide opportunities to apply knowledge and put practical skills to work
• ‘Check your progress’ sections enable students to monitor progress regularly
Course Notes give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.