The Most Widely Read Work on the Subject _ Completely
Updated to Cover the Latest Developments and Advances
In Today's Money Market!
First published in 1978, Stigum's Money Market was hailed as a landmark work by leaders of the financial, business, and investment communities. This classic reference has now been revised, updated, and expanded to help a new generation of Wall Street money managers and institutional investors.
The Fourth Edition of Stigum's Money Market delivers an all-encompassing, cohesive view of the vast and complex money market…offers careful analyses of the growth and changes the market has undergone in recent years…and presents detailed answers to the full range of money market questions.
Stigum's Money Market equips readers with:
- A complete overview of the large and ever-expanding money market arena
- Quick-access to every key aspect of the fixed-income market
- A thorough updating of information on the banking system
- Incisive accounts of money market fundamentals and all the key players
- In-depth coverage of the markets themselves, including federal funds,
government securities, financial futures, Treasury bond and note futures,
options, euros, interest rate swaps, CDs, commercial paper, and more
- Expert discussions of the Federal Reserve, the Internet and electronic trading, and the new roles of commercial banks and federal agencies
This updated classic also includes hundreds of helpful new illustrations and calculations, together with an improved format that gives readers quick access to every major topic relating to the fixed-income market.