What do brilliant salespeople know, do and say that makes them so successful?
The world has changed, and businesses need brilliant salespeople not just to survive but to thrive. The modern buyer has become even more sophisticated, intolerant and price sensitive. Today’s brilliant salespeople need to respond and not just react.
This updated edition of the best-selling book combines a focus on the core principles, skills and behaviours of brilliant salespeople as well as new content to meet today’s challenges, including:
• How to influence more people more of the time
• Discovering what your customer really wants
• How to build relationships easily and effortlessly
• How to sell authentically
• Priorities in building your personal brand
• The key principles and ‘how tos’ of social selling
• Influencing in today’s hybrid world
– and much, much more.
If you apply what you learn in this new fully updated edition you will be able to differentiate yourself as well as improve your sales results.