Are you a business owner or entrepreneur who
likes to support social causes?
We live in a time when consumers and employees are challenging businesses to make a difference in the world. Charitable giving is an effective way to do just that and grow a profitable business at the same time. This book shows you how in seven easy steps.
The Give-to-Profit model is an authentic and potent way to turn your business into a force for good. Whether you’d like to raise funds for charity, volunteer, find a cause to support, buy social or are
simply looking for ideas, this book will help you step forward with
confidence – no matter what stage of business you’re at right now.
- 25 ways to support social causes
- 52 ways to raise funds for causes through your business
- Comply with ‘cause marketing’ legislation when fundraising
- Choose a cause to support
- Get clarity on the best ideas to align your business
- Leverage your time, money and impact for the highest good of all
- Measure and share your impact with those who care
“ We didn’t think we had time to raise funds for a cause close to our hearts, while also growing a thriving business but doing what Alisoun teaches enabled us
to do both – in ways that bring us more clients.”
Kim Macleod, Cofounder of Indie Authors World
Charitable giving is good for business.
Charities and social causes need your support.
It feels good to align your business with causes you believe in.
Ready to sow the seeds of change and make a
valuable difference in the world?