Learn and develop skills involving strategic global marketing decision-making
Global Marketing, 8th Edition, by Hollensen continues to be the most up-to-date and comprehensive text of its kind, with cutting-edge case studies and a focus on the impact of new technologies and perspectives on international marketing. For nearly twenty years this title has been the definitive, truly international guide to marketing. During that time, borders have become ever more transient and this book more central to the work of marketers all around the world.
Key Features include:
- A clear part structure, organised around the five main decisions that marketing people in companies face in connection to the global marketing process
- Numerous pedagogical features such as Exhibits, Key Terms and Questions for Discussion to help you comprehend theory and apply it to the real world
- End of part and end of chapter case studies to help you understand how the theory relates to real world application
New to this edition:
- The 8th Edition is concentrated around three major themes: ‘glocalization’, ‘internet of everything’ and ‘social media marketing’
- Fully updated to cover the latest technologies, trends and practices in global marketing including AI, the shared economy, subscription-based pricing and omni-channel strategies
- Case studies are updated throughout the book including new chapter cases on Bumble, Jissbon and Waymo
This book is ideal for undergraduate and postgraduate students studying international marketing, and for any practitioners who wish to take their global marketing strategies to the next level.
Svend Hollensen is Associate Professor of International Marketing at the University of Southern Denmark and has worked as a marketing consultant for several international companies and organizations. As well as this book, he is the author of other Pearson texts, including Marketing Management and Essentials of Global Marketing.
Pearson, the world’s learning company.