The fully updated eighth edition of Principles and Practice of Marketingcontinues to provide a contemporary and modern introduction to marketing. With a renewed focus that covers the importance of customer value alongside the 4Ps, this authoritative text provides students with a core understanding of the wider context and latest developments taking place within marketing. A stimulating range of new resources and real world examples help to bring marketing to life.
· How the bandwagon effect has contributed to the success of online group buying
· How IKEA delivers sustainable cotton and timber products to millions of customers
· How social marketing is combatting an obesity crisis
· How the relaunch of Netto became a case of fighter branding
· How crowdsourcing is evolving advertising
· How Abercrombie & Fitch’s store environment could be heading it into the dark
· A brand new chapter on Relationship Marketing
· Newly updated structure to focus on the importance of Customer Value
· Fully updated to cover the latest technologies and digital developments
· New Marketing in Action boxes and Mini Cases focusing on European and Global companies including Spotify, Rovio, Decathlon, Zara and Amazon
· 44 new and updated end-of-chapter cases provide insights from across a range of businesses; from high street fashion stores and supermarkets (H&M, The Co-operative) and Airlines and services (EasyJet, Pret A Manger), to digital companies (ASOS, Google) and the music and film industries (Apple, Disney).
· Fully updated and streamlined pedagogy including refocused recommended readings at the end of each chapter, allowing you to expand your knowledge
· New AdInsight boxes including active QR codes to keep you up-to-date with the latest marketing campaigns and examples