Create market value through innovative customer connections and engagement
Principles of Marketing, 8th European Edition, by Kotler et al. admirably covers a wide range of theoretical concepts and practical issues and accurately reflects the fast-moving pace of marketing in the modern world - examining traditional aspects of marketing and blending them with modern and future concepts. The authors of this European Edition present fundamental marketing information within an innovative customer-value framework, to help you understand how to create value and build customer relationships.
In a fast-changing, increasingly digital and social marketplace, it is more vital than ever for marketers to develop meaningful connections with their customers. Principles of Marketing, 8th European Edition, helps you master today’s key marketing challenge: to create vibrant, interactive communities of consumers who make products and brands an integral part of their daily lives.
New to this edition
Thoroughly revised to reflect the major trends impacting contemporary marketing, the 8th Edition is packed with examples illustrating how companies use new digital technologies to maximize customer engagement and shape brand conversations, experiences, and communities.
- New coverage and fresh examples throughout the text addressing the latest developments in customer engagement tools, practices and developments including real time research and customer co-creation product development
- Updated coverage of emergent online, mobile and social media technologies including real-time listening and social selling
- Improved learning design with chapter-opening stories, clear learning outcomes and explanatory author comments on major chapter sections
- New end-of-chapter case studies and video cases to apply learning to actual companies.
- Increased coverage of sustainable marketing and global marketing
This is a key text for both undergraduate and postgraduate marketing programmes.
Philip Kotler is S. C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University.
Gary Armstrong is Crist W. Blackwell Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Undergraduate Education in the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Lloyd C. Harris is Head of the Marketing Department and Professor of Marketing at Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham. His research has been widely disseminated via a range of marketing, strategy, retailing and general management journals.
Hongwei He is Professor of Marketing at Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, and as Associate Editor for Journal of Business Research.
Pearson, the world’s learning company.