"A must-read for anybody that wants to learn about the art and science of this role."
— Jeevan Patil, Head of Product Marketing, Cisco Meraki
"Whether you're starting out or are a product marketing leader already, this book will really help you [..] make an impact."
— Anuneet Kumar, VP of Product Marketing, Salesforce
Launch Products the Right Way.
A comprehensive guide to product marketing — from messaging to influencing the product roadmap. Learn how to launch products, deliver value to the right customer, and grow your business.
Whether you're looking to become a product marketer, a product manager, or an entrepreneur, this is the handbook you need to learn how to deliver value and take a product to market the right way.
Product Marketing, Simplified covers:
- Understanding the customer journey
- Creating personas
- Building positioning statements
- Writing compelling messaging
- Building a go-to-market strategy
- Determining pricing and packaging
- Launching products
- Working with analysts and the press
- Enabling sales and creating demand
- Influencing the product roadmap