In this 13th edition of Sales Force Management, Mark Johnston and Greg Marshall continue to build on the book’s reputation as a contemporary classic, fully updated for modern sales management teaching, research, and practice. The authors have strengthened the focus on the use of technology in sales management, offered new discussions on innovative sales practices, and further highlighted sales and marketing integration.
By identifying recent trends and applications, Sales Force Management combines real-world sales management best practices with cutting-edge theory and empirical research in a single, authoritative source. Pedagogical features include:
- Engaging breakout questions designed to spark lively discussion
- Leadership Challenge assignments and Minicases at the end of every chapter are to help students understand and apply the principles they have learned in the classroom
- Leadership, Innovation, and Technology boxes that simulate real-world challenges faced by salespeople and their managers
- Ethical Moment boxes in each chapter put students on the firing line of making ethical choices in sales
- Role-Play exercises at the end of each chapter, designed to enable students to learn by doing
- A comprehensive selection of updated and revised longer sales management case studies, in the book and on the companion website.
This fully updated new edition offers a thorough and integrated overview of accumulated theory and research relevant to sales management, translated clearly into practical applications – a hallmark of Sales Force Management over the years. It is an invaluable resource for students of sales management at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The companion website features an instructor’s manual, PowerPoints, case studies, and other tools to provide additional support for students and instructors.0.00